The people from Vesba Group have been involved with Jobpac since 1989. We have experience installing Jobpac in Australia and overseas and in every case we have noticed that a successful implementation requires three components: the 3 ‘P’s
- A Product suitable for the task.
- People trained, responsible and committed.
- Procedures that maintain the standards of the operation.
We can help you in different ways to improve your usage of Jobpac.
Provide to your employees access to Jobpac data and enhance their user experience through a less expensive option (less Jobpac licenses).
inSynergySuite – Reports Portal (web application)
- Access to reports is controlled by permissions,
- Several Crystal reports already prepared that gather information either directly from Jobpac or from extracted data stored in MS SQL,
- Functionality to extract information from Jobpac from specific tables and populate a MS SQL database,
- Generate the reports as PDFs, excel spreadsheets or Word documents,
- You are able to integrate your own Crystal reports.
inSynergySuite – Human Resources (web application)
- The main information related to employees is extracted from Jobpac,
- You can include individuals that work by contract and treat them as employees from the point of view of qualifications, equipment, leave applications,
- Depending on your Jobpac environment, the information updated by your employees can also be updated in Jobpac (ie. contact details),
- Complete control on the information and functions employees are able to view / update,
- Management of Leave Applications through a very flexible workflow,
- Management of Travel Requests through a very flexible workflow,
- Management of OH&S Incidents and Workcover claims,
- Keep track of qualifications,
- Keep track of competencies,
- Keep track of equipment assigned to employees,
- Receive alerts when qualifications and certain equipment will expire.
inSynergySuite – Timesheets (web application)
- Employees are able to enter their own timesheets including items like kilometers and reimbursable expenses,
- Information is validated against subsets of jobs, cost codes and Payroll Transactions,
- You are able to create your own jobs and cost codes and only send to Jobpac certain details (eg. jobs to manage leaves, training and other overheads),
- Management of timesheets through a workflow of multiple stages (In Progress, Employee OK, Approved, History),
- The timesheet details are extracted in a spreadsheet suitable to be uploaded via Jobpac Timesheet Entry,
- Employees are able to refer to details of previous timesheets and get reports of hours spent on jobs and determine productivity levels.
inSynergySuite – Vendors Module (web application)
- The main information related to vendors/creditors is extracted from Jobpac,
- Depending on your Jobpac environment, the information updated by your employees can also be updated in Jobpac (ie. Insurances details),
- Complete control on the information and fuctions employees are able to view / update,
- Manage multiple branches and contacts by vendor,
- Manage insurance details and expiry dates,
- Rate vendors/creditors by their performance/ quality/ price,
- Classify your vendors by trades and geographical areas,
- Keep track of agreements set with your vendors,
- Keep track of conformances,
- Keep track of qualifications,
- Keep track of Safety Cards,
- Receive alerts when qualifications and insurances will expire.
- A more secure and elegant way of preparing EFT-ABA files and generate Payment Advices,
- Option to require an authoriser to approve any changes to Bank Details in Vendors records,
- Search and re-generate payment advices from previous payruns,
- Ideal option for environments where multiple users generate ABA files.
We have courses for different modules and levels. From the beginner to the advanced user and from the accounts clerk to the project manager. Our courses are hands-on so that your team gets experience dealing with practical exercises.
Additionally, we can help you to revise and update your existing Training Manuals to the latest JOBPAC release.
Contact us for a quote.
We understand the need for proper policies, procedures and tasks in order to provide a seamless operation.
We can help you to revise your current procedures and recommend improvements in your workflows.
Contact us for a quote.
The Vesba Group has exclusively designed a comprehensive set of “Jobpac Essential Tasks” that will integrate very easily into your existing QA procedures.
All of these documentation tasks are in module format and can be customised by yourself to your requirements or the Vesba Group can tailor them prior to delivery. These modules are delivered on a CD.
Check the quality of this sample: Subcontract Payment Authorisation
The Jobpac Tasks are sold by module and the prices vary according to the number of procedures that comprises each module (prices are in AUD – Australian Dollars and includes GST).
We revise the procedures every 3 months and every time a new Jobpac release is issued. This revision guarantees that you will always receive a current set of tasks. This 12-month updates contract service is available for 25% of the total module price (this price includes GST).
|1||Master File Essentials||7|
|2||Job Costing Essentials||15|
|6||Accounts Payable Essentials||18|
|7||Accounts Receivable Essentials||9|
|8||General Ledger Essentials||13|
|9||Progress Claims Essentials||5|
|11||System Administration Essentials||10|
|12||Stores Control Essentials||10|
|40||AS/400 Basic Operation||13|
For a complete list of Jobpac Tasks click here
Please contact us for a quote.